CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Whoa, hello there!

*brushes dust off blogspot*

Wow. Okay, so it's been a while. In my defense, I've been making MAJOR changes in my life recently...so I've been a bit preoccupied.

*I finally got help for my depression. That was a big step for me.
*I joined a website geared toward healthy living and healthy choices, and as a result have lost a decent amount of weight. I still have a lot to go, but it's a great first step.
*I am FEELING BETTER. That's the important thing.

My lovely daughter just had her 4th birthday. Wow. 4!! When did that happen?! She's turning into such a little girl, it's insane. Very opinionated. Wonder where that comes from??

We also had a very nice Mother's Day. I got a card, and a great day with my hubby and my kid. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment