CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hellooooo 2013!

Wow. 2013.
Twenty-thirteen!

Another new year, another chance to join the ranks of people who tromp out to the gym at o'dark-thirty for a couple months and then stop after a few weeks.

I kid, I kid.
Kind of.

I've decided that this is the year of NO RESOLUTIONS. Nope. None for me. It's so cliche. How many times have we heard or even said the same thing, every New Years?

"I resolve to eat healthier, exercise more, and improve myself."
 
And we all know that it's a bunch of lies. Lying liars. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that people don't set out making this promise to themselves just to fall off the wagon in a month... however I'm convinced that maybe 2% of people who say that are actually successful. The problem is, that everyone has the best intentions. Everyone wants to make their lives better, make themselves look and feel better in the process. But, as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. So, I'm not going to have good intentions. There's far too much at stake.

I'm going to have good actions.

You heard that right. Actions. Activity. Movement. And it starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment