CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some new Sami-isms...

So Sami says things all the time that just crack me up. A couple weeks ago, she randomly started talking about Santa again. She came up to me and said, "Mama! My stocking was full to the TOP with toys and candy and stuff!" I smiled and nodded. Then, her eyes narrowed and she shook her head. "That Santa. He's so sneaky. He came in our house and we didn't even know it!" :hands on hips:

What do you even say to that? Hahaha.

Okay. This is the part where I warn you of some upcoming potty humor. But, she is 3, and stuff like this is not only funny, but apparently it is also perfectly acceptable conversation fodder. Consider yourself warned (but really, it's not that bad at all, haha).

S: Mama, do you know the difference between a fart, a toot, and a thoot?
M: (raising eyebrows and chuckling) No, I don't. Is there a difference?
S: Yes. (nodding emphatically) You know what a fart is. A toot is a kind of fart, but just louder.
M: Ooookay. So, what's a 'thoot'?
S: (giggles) A thoot is a kind of fart too.
M: So what makes it different from a fart or toot?
S: Umm....a thoot is....yucky.

At this point, I decided that this conversation was over, and promptly changed the subject. HAHAHAHA. What is that, the toddler version of a shart? I don't mean to laugh, but... yeah, I do. It's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment