CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Meet Foxy.

So the other day, I go to pick Sami up from preschool, and her teacher pulled me aside. This is rarely a good thing (i.e. "Your daughter smacked one of her friends and laughed right in her teacher's face." Quit laughing. It really happened). But, she was smiling, so I figured that it can't be bad. She explained that they're starting to work on scissor skills, and they made polar bears. When she asked Sami what her polar bear was doing, she answered with, "His name is Foxy. He's taking a walk."

To H&R Block.
cries laughing


So, when I asked her what Foxy was doing at H&R Block, she said, "He's going to get his money back. Then he's going shopping for a bit. He needs a new hat."

I nearly peed my pants laughing.
I love this kid. :)

1 comment: