CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Well hellooo, Captian Obvious...

I never really thought of myself as having a vastly superior intellect, until lately. Or maybe, just maybe it's just that I have common (or uncommon, as it were) sense. I don't know.

I mean, having to interact every day with some of the people I'm subjected to seriously makes me wonder how they're allowed out by themselves. I feel like a freaking genius!


True story, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

Customer: "Can you hold 2 bottles of light mayonnaise for me? I'd like one in the squeeze bottle, and one in the jar."
Cashier: "Sorry, ma'am, we only carry that in the squeeze bottle."
Customer: "Are you sure? Do you have an ad in front of you? The light is the one that says 'Light' on it."
Cashier: "Yes. I'm looking at the ad. We only carry the light in the squeeze bottle."

Seriously? Oh, it says so on the package. Crap!! And all this time I've been wondering how to tell the difference. How I wish someone had told me that!! Does that mean that the Green Tea is the box that says 'Green Tea' on it?! Amazing! *eye roll*


A popular question we get is, "Where do you keep the ice?" Keep it?! Didja check the FREEZER, maybe? No? Too obvious, I guess. Well, good, because we only sell Do-It-Yourself ice kits. Bottled water and an ice tray. Aisle 5.


And obviously, it must be too difficult to tell the difference between Royal and Jell-O. Because they look so much alike. What, with Royal in a red box and Jello in a white one. *shrugs*

Customer: (said in a snotty, self-important voice) "Well, how are we supposed to know which one is on sale?"
Me: "Because the picture in the ad shows the Royal brand."

Well Helloooo Captian Obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment